Most of the data workers use Alteryx platform to find more answers quicker!
One of the nation’s leading dedicated health care liability solutions with a diversity of insurance products, namely MedPro Group, came across a challenge to connect both processes and employees with one another due to great size of operations. The key challenge was to layout the analytical foundation.
- Fuel new business growth by:
- Centralizing processes
- Remove system silos
- Link manual processes together
- Drive consistent pricing and risk-evaluation:
- Remove data supply bottle-necks
- Empower business analysts to self-serve
- Unify internal operations:
- Accelerate modernization
- Facilitate enterprise-wide legacy system integration
Steps implemented to fuel the new growth business are:
- An algorithm was Implemented in Alteryx for pricing understand the insurability of a prospective customer.
- The system was overlaid on the CRM data to create sales recommendations worldwide.
- The recommender system was deployed into the Alteryx gallery for the sales team to access anytime and anywhere!
Steps implemented to drive consistent pricing and risk evaluations:
- All the complex decisions rely on the scattered inputs which is brought together in Alteryx – be it internal available data or the external data sources.
- The bridge between the actuaries, underwrites and multiple data users with the data sources are configured by Alteryx Server which reduces the data supply bottle-necks.
- Data Analysis ready reports available in the private gallery.
Steps implemented to unify internal operations:
- The legacy data to be moved to web-based system with a short learning curve.
- Business leaders to program the process in a relatively short time frame, scale up with ease and accelerated modernization by deploying on the private server for analysts to use in a self-serve, reliable environment.
A view into some of the measurable benefits achieved in just nine months –
- The number of apps published to the private gallery to date has gone high.
- The number of times an app has run on the gallery is approx. 7000. That’s about 28 runs a day over 9 months!
- The percentage of employees who are served with this consistent, reliable self-serve platform is growing.
Main benefits achieved: –
- Manual Processes simplified.
- Efficiency increased and sharing became easier, reliable and secure.